Book a ticketBook now
Hop on board one of our open-top tour buses and discover Windsor- a city that offers something for all the family. With a modern fleet and multi-lingual commentary in 10 different languages its the perfect way to see Windsor Castle, Eton College and much more.
Please follow the link to see our route map – Windsor & Eton Timetable & Route Map
For centuries, Windsor has been home to the British Monarchy and seamlessly combines history and heritage with a variety of stylish shops and restaurants.
See the famous Windsor Castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and the Queen’s favourite weekend retreat! Be sure to catch the impressive changing of the guard ceremony which takes place daily except Sunday throughout the summer months.
Hop on the City Sightseeing tour to Eton, home of the famous Eton College where Prince William and Prince Harry attended or spend time strolling alongside the River Thames. Or why not pay a visit to Windsor Farm Shop which sells a range of products from the Royal Farms and local specialists.
The tour incorporates 11 different stops and tickets are valid for 24 hours (or 2 consecutive days). Listen to informative multi-lingual recorded commentary in 10 different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese). Tours operate from the weekend before Easter (28th March 2015) until 30th November, every 30 minutes throughout the summer and every 60 minutes throughout November. All of Windsor’s fleet are wheel chair accessible.
Windsor Farm Shop:
Situated on the edge of the Home Park, The Royal Farms Windsor Farm Shop is just a short distance away from the beautiful scenery of the Great Park and historic surroundings of Windsor Castle.
Play your part at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort with over 55 interactive rides and attractions. Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet, join LEGO® divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage or enjoy the UK’s only LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display.
No trip to Windsor could possibly be complete without visiting the amazing Windsor Castle, the family home to British kings and queens for over 1,000 years. You might even time your visit when Her Majesty The Queen is in residence, as this is her place of choice for most of her private weekends. Look at the flag from the castle’s round tower, if it is the Royal Standard, The Queen will be there too!
Windsor’s official tourism website – Keeping you updated on current events for your visit and the best places to eat, drink, visit and stay.
Doodle’s Den is a café in central Windsor offering welcoming & relaxing facilities to the local community and visitors to Windsor, Berkshire.
Bekenscot Model Village and Railway
Bekonscot Model Village and Railway is the world’s oldest and original model village, opening for the first time in 1929. With over 80 years of history, huge model railway, 1.5 acres of well kept gardens and finely detailed model buildings Bekonscot is a great day out for everyone.
- Tickets for the Windsor Tour cost £12.50 per adult, £10.50 per senior/ student, £6.00 per child and £29.00 per family. Under 5’s free of charge
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours, or 2 consecutive days
- Hop-on and hop-off over 11 stops
- Operates from the weekend before Easter until 30th November, every 30 minutes throughout the summer and every 60 mins throughout November
- Tour incorporates Windsor Castle, The Long Walk, Eton College, Datchet and the Farm Shop
- Multi-lingual informative recorded commentary in 10 different languages – English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, German, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Discounts available on production of your tour ticket
- Winners of “City Sightseeing Operator of the Year 2013”
- Wheelchair accessible on the majority of tour buses