As the youngest capital city in Europe, Cardiff is vibrant and exciting, with a harmonious blend of history and culture. The city is home to many famous attractions and landmarks, including the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle and the National Museum of Wales, there is always something new to discover.
Voted as one of the best shopping cities in the UK, Cardiff boasts an array of high street and independent stores, with many of the independent shops located in splendid Edwardian and Victorian arcades.
Extend your sightseeing and take advantage of the City Sighseeing shuttle service to St Fagans National History Museum - one of Europe's leading open-air museums and Wales' most popular heritage attraction. For great value for money combine the St Fagans shuttle ticket with our City tour. However, local single and return fares are available, with Welsh concessionary pass holders able to travel free on the St Fagans Link only.
The City Sightseeing tour is a convenient and enjoyable way to experience what this city has to offer, so sit back, relax and let City Sightseeing show you the sights!
Bus Stops (View Map)
- CARDIFF CASTLE / CASTELL CAERDYDD. Victoria Shopping Arcades, Indoor Market, Sophia Gardens
- NATIONAL MUSEUM OF WALES / AMGUEDDFA CYMRU. Civic Centre, City Hall, Alexandra Gardens, Gorsedd Circle.
- FITZALAN PLACE, MERCURE HOTEL.
- DR WHO EXHIBITION CENTRE. New National Welsh Assembly, Lightship 2000, Norwegian Church, Boat Trips.
- CARDIFF BAY / BAE CAERDYDD. Wales Millenium Centre, Pier Head Building, Visitor Centre, Holiday Inn Express
- MERMAID QUAY. Shops, International Restaurants, Cafés and Bars, The Road Train (over to the Cardiff Barrage).
- TECHNIQUEST. "Hands on" science exhibition centre
- CRAFT IN THE BAY.
- LLOYD GEORGE AVENUE. Etap, Novotel, Holiday Inn Express Hotels
- CUSTOM HOUSE STREET. John Lewis Department Store, St Davids, Shopping Centre, Big Sleep, Park Inn, Marriott and Radisson Blu Hotels
- CENTRAL BUS STATION. Stand B6
- MILLENIUM STADIUM / STADIWM Y MILENIWM. Cardiff Arms Park
You can see pictures of the Bath tour in our photo gallery.