For centuries, Windsor has been home to the British Monarchy and seamlessly combines history and heritage with a variety of stylish shops and restaurants.
See the famous Windsor Castle - the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and the Queen's favourite weekend retreat! Be sure to catch the impressive changing of the guard ceremony which takes place daily except Sunday throughout the summer months.
Hop on the City Sightseeing tour to Eton, home of the famous Eton College where Prince William and Prince Harry attended or spend time strolling alongside the River Thames.
The City Sightseeing tour is a convenient and enjoyable way to experience what this area has to offer, so sit back, relax, and let City Sightseeing show you the sights!
Bus Stops (View Map)
- CASTLE HILL, outside Windsor Castle Windsor Castle, Central Station, RWIC
- HIGH STREET
- CASTLE HILL, opposite Windsor Castle
- DATCHET ROAD Riverside Station, St George's School, French Brothers River Cruises
- DATCHET GREEN Kris Cruisers
- SLOUGH ROAD, opposite Eton College Main Entrance and College Chapel
- WINDSOR BRIDGE
- SLOUGH ROAD Burning Bush, Eton College
- FARM SHOP
- KINGS ROAD The Long Walk
For further information contact our local office.