We have teamed up with Techniquest to offer you a combination ticket for our Cardiff Open Top Bus Tour and the fantastic hands-on Techniquest science discovery centre!
Only made a city in 1905, and as one of the youngest and fastest growing Capital Cities in Europe, there are few places as vibrant and lively as Cardiff. Sightseeing in this unique city is a hugely enjoyable experience – home to many leading famous attractions such as The Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, The National Museum of Wales and the beautiful tranquil Alexandra Gardens. Hop Off at Cardiff Bay and see this fantastic new development, and the fascinating Cardiff Barrage, which offers entertainment for everyone.
With your Cardiff + Techniquest combination ticket you will get a 24 hour ticket for Cardiff that includes:
- 24 hour ticket that allows travel over 2 consecutive days
- A comprehensive route that shows you the best of Cardiff
- 11 hop-on, hop-off stops
- The choice of live guides or recorded commentary on alternate buses
- Multi-lingual commentary in 7 different languages – English, Welsh, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Polish
- Discounted entry to many local attractions such as Cardiff Castle & The Principality Stadium on production of your tour ticket
Techniquest’s mission is to embed science in Welsh culture through interactive engagement.
Techniquest has a world-wide reputation for creating programmes and exhibits, and our staff includes leading experts in science communication. We develop and sell programmes and exhibits to science centres all over the world.
Techniquest offers interactive experiences that are accessible to all, and that have been enjoyed in its centre by over 5 million people since its inception in Cardiff in 1986.
With your combination ticket you will receive general admission into the Techniquest Centre so you can go and get hands on with their exciting and interesting exhibits. There are also daily events ran such as “Star Tours” and “Pawprints in the Summer Sky”.
For more information about our Cardiff Tour follow the link below:
For More information about Techniquest follow the link below:
Navigatours – Cardiff
- E-vouchers are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket for travel on board our sightseeing tour buses within 6 months of purchase.
- Tickets can be redeemed up to 6 months from the travel date, but once presented to the driver your hop-on hop-off tour ticket lasts for 24 hours.
- A child is defined as being over 5 and under 15 years of age.
- A senior is defined as being over 60. Proof of age may be required to present to the driver when you travel.
- A student is defined as being someone in part-time or full-time education. A student card will be required to present to the driver when you travel to qualify for the reduced rate.
- Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source. Stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit vouchers/ tickets will be seized and cancelled. No compensation will be given and travel will not be permitted.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse travel if someone appears to be intoxicated or uses threatening and abusive behaviour. No refunds will be made in this instance.
- The ticket to travel must be made available for inspection by the driver, controller or any official of the company on demand.
- The customer must keep their ticket safe.
- No refunds will be made in respect of lost, destroyed or damaged tickets.
- All ticket sales are final: any refunds, exchanges or amendments to travel dates are at the discretion of Bath Bus Company Ltd. Refund policy at discretion of Bath Bus Company please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Tecniquest’s full terms and conditions please click the following link –