PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION SURROUNDING COVID-19, ENGLAND IS ENTERING A NATIONAL LOCKDOWN FROM THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2020. EVENTS AND ATTRACTIONS IN AND AROUND BATH MAY BE CANCELLED/CLOSED. PLEASE VISIT INDIVIDUAL WEBSITES ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION.
- The Roman Baths from the 5th November 2020 will be closed. Visit their website for more information – https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/.
- No.1 Royal Crescent is now closed until further notice due to the new lockdown restrctions coming into place from 5th November 2020. The museum will reopen in April 2020. Possible exclusive guided tours once restrictions have eased. Please visit their website for their most up to date information – https://no1royalcrescent.org.uk/covid-19-safety-guidelines/.
- The American Museum and Gardens from 5th November 2020, they will close their grounds until the start of December. This is due to the second national lockdown in place. For more information regarding this, please visit – https://americanmuseum.org/ .
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens is now only open for weekends only from 10am to 4pm, you must pre-book your tickets in advance to secure a time slot for entry. This is in place from 1st November – 28th February. For more information, please visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/prior-park-landscape-garden.
- The Holburne Museum is closing from Thursday 5th November 2020 until further notice. Please visit their website for more information in regards to their lockdown procedure. https://www.holburne.org/.
- Theatre Royal Bath the production of Copenhagen is being rescheduled. There is no confirmation on the new dates as of yet. Any current tickets for this show will remain valid for the new scheduled dates. Please visit their website for the most up to date information. https://www.theatreroyal.org.uk/.
- Jane Austen Centre are closing their doors as from Thursday 5th November until further notice. Please refer to their website for more information. https://janeausten.co.uk/.
- Beckfords Tower is now closed until further notice. For more information regarding Covid-19 and it’s impact on the attraction, please visit https://beckfordstower.org.uk/.
- Bath Abbey have suspended visiting, services and other events from 5th November – 2nd December. They are remaining open for private prayers. Please visit their website for more information regarding this. https://www.bathabbey.org/.
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy is now closed until further notice due to the national lockdown in place. Please visit their website for the most up to date information. https://herschelmuseum.org.uk/.
- The Royal Crescent Hotel and Spa will close from 5th November – 2nd December. Please refer to their website for more information regarding this. https://www.royalcrescent.co.uk/.
For more events in and around Bath, click here. Please be mindful, due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19, some events may be cancelled or rescheduled. So be sure to click ‘Read More’ on the events that catch your eye to see if they are still running.