PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, events in Bath and surrounding areas may be cancelled or subject to change. Please visit individual websites on the links below for the most up to date information.
As restrictions are easing, attractions and open spaces are able to reopen and welcome everybody to explore the treasures of Bath.
- The Roman Baths are open. Please be aware, you must pre-book your tickets before visiting. You can find out more about the reopening and new measures in place for The Roman Baths at https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/.
- The Pump Rooms Restaurant is now open. From 10am – 11:45am, the morning menu will be available. Afternoon tea will be served from noon – 5:45pm, this is from Monday-Sunday. Visit https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/pump-room-restaurant for more information.
- No.15 Great Pulteney is now open! Make your visit to Bath memorable by staying in their gorgeous hotel, swing by for a drink or two, and a spot of lunch! Visit https://www.no15greatpulteney.co.uk/ for more on what they have to offer.
- No.1 Royal Crescent is open with strict measures in place. Pre-booked time tickets only, with the instruction of 1 household group per ticket. For more information on measures in place, and how they will be managing entries and visitors please visit https://no1royalcrescent.org.uk/covid-19-safety-guidelines/.
- Sally Lunns is open! So be sure to go grab yourself a famous Sally Lunn Bun! Open daily from 10am, you can make a reservation, but walk-ins are welcome! For more information visit https://www.sallylunns.co.uk/.
- The American Museum and Gardens have opened their gardens, special exhibition and Claverton Manor. Their gardens and exhibition is open from Tuesday – Sunday 10am to 5pm. Claverton Manors main collection is open but through chaperoned visits only, at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. To find out more information, go to https://americanmuseum.org/ .
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens is open, but you must pre-book your tickets. To find out more information on bookings and measures in place, visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/prior-park-landscape-garden.
- The Holburne Museum is open. Grayson Perry : The Pre-Therapy Years exhibition has been extended until the 3rd January 2021. For more information visit https://www.holburne.org/.
- Theatre Royal Bath are reopening! They will be showing their Autumn 2020 seasons which consists of Betrayal, Copenhagen and Oleanna. These will be on show from 14th October – 12 December. Please visit website for specific timings for each show, general bookings will start from 11th September. For more information, go to https://www.theatreroyal.org.uk/.
- Jane Austen Centre is open from 10am – 5pm from Thursday-Sunday only. Last entry will be at 4pm. For more information, please visit https://janeausten.co.uk/.
- Beckfords Tower is now open. Tickets are free, but you must pre-book these to be able to enter. Time slots will be given with tickets, so ensure you turn up on time otherwise you may miss your slot. For more information, please visit https://beckfordstower.org.uk/.
For more events in and around Bath, click here. Please be mindful, due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19, some events may be cancelled or rescheduled. So be sure to click ‘Read More’ on the events that catch your eye to see if they are still running.