PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, events in Bath and surrounding areas may be cancelled or subject to change. Please visit individual websites on the links below for the most up to date information.
As restrictions are easing, attractions and open spaces are able to reopen and welcome everybody to explore the treasures of Bath.
- The Roman Baths reopened on Monday 6th July, sadly the Pump Rooms are currently unable to open due to social distancing measures. Please be aware, you must pre-book your tickets before visiting. You can find out more about the reopening and new measures in place for The Roman Baths at https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/.
- No.1 Royal Crescent – Will be reopening on Wednesday 5th August, with strict measures in place. Pre-booked time tickets only, with the instruction of 1 household group per ticket. For more information on measures in place, and how they will be managing entries and visitors please visit https://no1royalcrescent.org.uk/covid-19-safety-guidelines/.
- The American Museum and Gardens has reopened their doors aswell! They reopened their gardens, special exhibition and Claverton Manor on the 20th July. To find out what you need in preparation to visit, go to https://americanmuseum.org/ .
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens is now open, but you must pre-book your tickets. To find out more information on bookings and measures in place, visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/prior-park-landscape-garden.
- The Holburne Museum opened it’s doors to the public on Sunday 5th July. Grayson Perry : The Pre-Therapy Years has been extended until the 3rd January 2021. For more information visit https://www.holburne.org/.
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy are reopening their garden for their new programme of solar and start gazing! Sessions will be from Thursday 30th July – Saturday 29th August 2020. Telescopes will be set up for you, and the team will be on hand to help but at a safe distance. To find out time slots and availability visit https://herschelmuseum.org.uk/event/summer-2020-solar-and-star-gazing/.
Although Covid-19 restrictions had a impact on the events lined up in the months we unfortunately had to self isolate. There are a few that have been rescheduled, or are continuing to run!
- Virtual Newbridge Arts Trail is taking place from the 22nd May – 31st July 2020. This is an online event, you can find out more information at http://www.newbridgeartstrail.com/.
- Green Park Basserie are offering live music and food a few days a week! Why not go and see what they have to offer and liven up the mood. For more information on dates, times and offers visit https://www.greenparkbrasserie.com/music.
- Flash – A Tribute To Queen is being held at Komedia on the 4th September 2020! Created and performed with love and admiration for the late great Freddie Mercury and the musical legancy of Queen! Visit https://www.komedia.co.uk/bath/music/flash-a-tribute-to-queen/ to find out more info on the event and ticket prices.
- Bath Comic Con returns for the 3rd year on the 12th September 2020 at Bath Pavilion! With a fantastic lineup of guests from all your favorite TV Shows, movies, gaming and comics, you would be mad to miss it! For ticket prices, timings and more information on the event, visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bath-comic-con-2020-tickets-85173306653.
For more events in and around Bath, click here. Please be mindful, due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19, some events may be cancelled or rescheduled. So be sure to click ‘Read More’ on the events that catch your eye to see if they are still running.