Embark on a fascinating trip through genuine Hong Kong: bustling streets, ultra-modern cityscapes and historic hotspots.
- 1-hour guided TramOramic Tour aboard our unique heritage tram featuring a 1920’s style tramcar with an open top upper deck and a vintage cabin lower deck.
- 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Hong Kong Tramways pass across 6 routes running daily between Kennedy Town and Shau Kei Wan.
- 7 thematic journey maps for deepened self-guided explorations of the city with the many places of interest along the tram tracks.
- Cultural heritage Gallery: discover on board the history of the 100-year-old tram through pictures, videos and genuine artifacts.
- True recorded tales of Hong Kong life and history narrated by an old-time motorman available on the TramOramic Tour in 8 languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish and Russian.
See the best of the city from two different perspectives; go back to the 1920s and experience the most original Hong Kong sightseeing Tour aboard the double-deck
TramOramic Tour; then, enjoy a 2 day unlimited hop on hop off pass aboard the Hong Kong Tramways. Visit www.hktramways.com/tramoramic to get your pass and explore Hong Kong!