Fair Processing Policy.
We take our customers privacy of information very seriously. This policy explains how your personal information will be treated when you access the Bath Bus Company website. Please read it carefully to fully understand how we will treat you personal data:
- Bath Bus Company is the data controller for all tickets purchased through this site. Our Head Office is based at 6 North Parade, Bath BA1 1LF, +44(0)1225 330444. If you have any concerns about data protection you contact us here.
- Bath Bus Company requires your personal information on a contractual basis. We need the information to be able to send you your e-ticket for travel, and to contact you should there be any issues with your ticket or to make amendments to your travel.
- The process of Bath Bus Company collecting customer’s email addresses and names is necessary to the performance of our contract between the customer and Bath Bus Company sending a ticket for travel upon purchase via the Bath Bus Company website. Please note that the address section is a non-mandatory field.
- Bath Bus Company is the primary recipient of the data which is collected from the data subject.
- Bath Bus Company will ask customers whether they wish to opt in to us sending their data to any third parties and guarantee that they their data will only be sent with the suitable safeguards, dependent on which country the data is being sent. If you opt out no data will be sent and will be deleted.
- Bath Bus Company will store ticket information for a minimum of 3 months/or until deemed necessary (whichever is the greater amount). Personal information is required after the travel date and is kept in case we receive a refund request/ dispute from the data subject.
- Customers that they have to right to request all information Bath Bus Company have regarding them at any time. You also can request to have this deleted. However, Bath Bus Company will need to retain the information as long as it is required for legitimate and contractual interests. For example, keeping the customer’s ticket information until and after they have traveled in case the ticket needs to be resent/amended/refunded.
- Customers can withdraw their consent for the use of their data. For example, should you subscribe to a mailing list or agree to a customer survey you can opt out at any time. However it is important that Bath Bus Company retain customer’s information and consent until they have traveled.
- Should you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, you can do so via post Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF.
- The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement to enter the contract for Bath Bus Company to supply customers with their E-tickets. The consequences of not supplying this data will result in Bath Bus Company not being able to generate and provide the customer with a prepaid ticket.
- Bath Bus Company data is not grouped automatically or profiled.
- Bath Bus Company does not store customer card details. All payments are processed via Paypal Business Pro (a secure gateway that is PCI DSS compliant)
- Bath Bus Company would like to retain emails addresses to send out customer surveys after the travel date, but only should the subject opt in via a tick box when the customer books. All information including that from customer surveys will remain protected and the customer can opt out and request any data held by Bath Bus Company on the data subject at any time.
- All data is processed securely within the perimetres of the GDPR.